skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am very new to this. We finally got high speed internet and have been able to enter the world of blogging. I finally understand what everyone likes about it. Today my family waited till after 8:00 for dinner because I was so caught up in blogging. I guess I spent a little to much time on it. Oh well, my very supportive and loving husband, instead if being upset that there was no dinner on the table, just said, "It's about time you spend time doing something you want to do". Isn't he wonderful? I have really enjoyed the last couple of months after being released as Relief Society President. I have been able to get so much stuff done at my house, and for the first time in years I've been able to spend leisure time on the things I want to do. ILOVE IT!!! I do miss Relief Society though. Richard substituted my 4 year olds in primary last week just so I could attend Relief Society for one time and sit in the audience just listening. I loved it. It was so nice to see all the sisters again. But I do love being able to spend time with my family again. Sundays are actually a day of rest again. Anyway, I am attempting to start my own blogg. I don't know how long it will last. I am not in the habit of getting on the internet very often but I will attempt to update it often. I am assuming that now I have started, I will get addicted easily and it won't be a problem.
Hi Girlfriend, I found your blog! And even better, I get to be your very first commentator! :-) I am very happy that you've joined the blogging world, and I look forward to everything you'll have to say. I miss spending time with you, though I am soooo glad you are now able to have your own personal and family time again. You've earned it! Big Hugs to you and your family. :-)
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! You're blog turned out cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I'm so glad to see you on the internet! This has been my one way to keep in touch with the family I love so much! I'm glad you are a part of it now! (Of course I love all my family so much, I just don't get to read about all of them in blog format) ;)
ReplyDeletep.s. I so wish I lived closer too! The girl's still talk about the cousin of mine with the fun house! :D Love you!