Friday, March 5, 2010

Snow! I knew it!

Well, I didn't quite get all the branches cleaned up from my backyard after the prunning and now they are buried under 6 inches of snow. That's March for you. I just want to warn you all. We haven't had the last snow yet. My daffodiles are only starting to peek through the ground. I can predict the weather from my daffodiles. As soon as they are about a foot tall it will snow 3 more times. They will survive the first 2 snows but the third will kill them.

2 comments:

  1. Donna, I just found your blog--I'm so excited! And I'm thrilled for you that you have time leisure time. :) We miss you, too, in RS. You did an amazing job as RS Pres.

    Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm going to add your link on mine so I can keep up with your family. That's so funny that Katie made you play the bike video over and over. I wish we could live near you guys too. Maybe we'll get to visit sometime, that would be fun! Love and miss ya, Becky

    ReplyDelete