
We had a very fun week this week. We were able to go stay in a condo that my sister has a time share with. It was up at Bear Lake. SOOOOOO Beautiful. We were able to go fourwheeling, paintballing, swimming, and sleding. I even got to ride on a snowmobile. I have never been on one before and it was only for a few minutes, but it was so fun. There was a guy at the snowsledding hill that was giving all the kids rides back up the hill after they had sled down. It was a very big hill. We had lots of great food and stayed up till 2:00 in the morning playing murder in the dark with my sister and all her kids. My best friend Kelly and her family were able to go up with us also. It was so fun and best of all, it kept Christopher from bugging me every 5 minutes with, "What can I do? I am so bored." Don't worry it only took him 10 minutes on Friday when we got back home to start saying it again. So we ended up roasting hamburgers and hotdogs over the firepit in the back yard with all the neighborhood kids. Lots of fun! I love this beautiful weather.
Donna, I just discovered your blog. Isn't it fun? I'm so glad to have found you. Your still my favorite Aunt. I've been blogging for a few years now. Come check us out! http://koryandtinafamily.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had such a great time! It sounds like a blast!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so fun. I wish we could have gotten away instead of getting sick for spring break. I'm so glad you got the opportunity to have some fun and see some beautiful country. I've never been to bear lake but I hear it's so lovely.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you had a blog! I am adding you to mine right now! I miss your family! cute blog by the way!
ReplyDelete