Katie came to me on Sunday and asked if she could watch TV. I told her we don't watch TV on Sundays. Then she asked if she could watch a movie. I told her she could only watch the Sunday approved movies. She asked me which ones were Sunday approved and I told her it had to be one that was about Jesus. She went over to the shelf of videos and started crying. "I can't find Jesus!!!" She was very distraught and kept walking around the house screaming, "I can't find Jesus." I looked at my husband and said, "Boy that really sums up our video collection." Christopher suddenly came around the corner and heard her crying. He immediately ran to her aid saying, Katie I will help you find the CHEESE IT'S." Apparently he had heard her wrong and assumed she was hungry since he had just been eating 'Cheese It's' earlier.
That is so great! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to say we don't have any Jesus movies, either--no Living Scripture videos or anything. But then I remembered we do have the Church History DVDs with the First Vision on it--our little guy likes that. AND he likes Testaments (I skip all the scary parts). Our neighbor just bought the DVDs of those children's scripture readers at the Distribution Center that look really cute, too--in case you were looking for ideas!
so cute!
ReplyDeletesometimes I think I look in the cheezit box too when I should be looking for the peace only He can give....
CLASSIC!!!! I love it. And I miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo funny, and cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute - when I sub for sunbeams she and Debbie are always telling the boys "Sshhh!" Good for them!
ReplyDelete