Sunday, February 26, 2012

Moon phases!

Last night I was walking down the street with my little 4 year old Katie. I looked up at the moon and said, "Oh Katie, look at the beautiful moon. It is just a tiny sliver moon tonight." Katie looked at the moon and started to laugh and said, "It looks like a toenail!"
How will I ever look at the moon in the same way again?
What kind of moon do you see tonight?
Full?  Half? or Maybe Toenail?

2 comments:

  1. LOL, so cute. We saw the moon that same night and I was pointing it out to the kids, but all they said was "I can't see it...I still can't see it....I guess they are used to seeing the big full moon. It did look so neat that night though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw the moon too that night, and we thought it reminded us of the Cheshire cat's smile!!! (from Alice in Wonderland!) ha ha

    ReplyDelete